السبت، 26 مايو 2012

Nicole Kidman pictures sent to the director of her exciting new role conferred




Revealed the global star Nicole Kidman, she sent pictures of excitingdirector Lee Daniels to convince him as the ideal person to play the title rolein his film, a role that I got it later on and played well.
Kidman said at a press conference in Cannes in France involving Pfilmhawhich compete with the Palme d'Or that Daniels declined to demand fromKidman starred in the movie low budget as they may be accustomed toHollywood films luxury.
However, Kidman was determined to grab the lead role that the character ofa woman passionate about sex and said «I went to the bathroom and wipedand placed the Holy Almsamar Rmusha artificial and tufts of hair silver andfilmed myself and sent the pictures to the« I »in all of these excitingpositions».
The «what sent him« I »I can not disclosed, but the response was positive».



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق